Mod Top #133
Roní McHugh in New York: 1968 Barracuda ModTop clone with Dodge Floral!
[Pictures coming in Spring 2018]
More info about the car:
More about this Floral Barracuda from the owner:
- Engine that came with the car orginally? - 318
- Engine in the car now - 360
- Original Exterior color? - Sublime Green
- Now exterior color? - Sublime Green
- Interior bucket seat color - Black Vinyl Buckets with Dart Floral Mod Top inserts
"I am in the process of finalizing my 1968 Barracuda Mod Top. It
will be one of a kind, especially as the Mod Top did not debut until 1969.
After searching for YEARS for a yellow 69 to convert, we came across a
sublime green (Which just so happens to be my favorite color) in a 68
Barracuda with a near perfect body. I did not want to repaint the car, as I
was already intending to convert the interior and mod top on it, so I went
with the Dart Floral top to convert the entire car into a custom Mod Top. I
will add pictures once the car debuts in Spring 2018."
Go back to the Mod Registry Info Page!
Page last updated: 12/25/2017 3:14:17 PM