Mod Top #134
Thomas Lafferty in Ohio has a 1969 F5/F6J 340/727 Barracuda
More info about the car:
More about this Barracuda from the owner:
- Engine that came with the car orginally? - 340
- Engine in the car now - 340 not original
- Transmission that came with the car orginally? - 727 Torqflite Automatic
- Transmission in the car now - same
- Original Exterior color? - F5 Limelight Metallic
- Now exterior color? - Restoring to original F5 Limelight Metallic
- Interior seat color - F6J Green vinyl bucket seats with mod (floral) inserts
"Formula S, air conditioning originally,power steering and brakes,console. Car was originally from Alabama, body in very good condition. Car was brought to Ohio many years ago. One of doors lightly damaged in transit. I purchased car almost 3 years ago. Car is currently undergoing a full restoration. At first I was not going to put top and interior back to original. Now have decided to restore to original as much as possible. I think it is a pretty rare car. I've read they only made 5 like mine in F5 green. Current engine is 340 out of 71 or 72 Duster. Professionally rebuilt.030 over."
Go back to the Mod Registry Info Page!
Page last updated: 09/08/2018 16:18 EST